Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole.
You can make Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole
- It’s Bag of frozen potatoes O'Brian.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 2 lbs of ham, diced.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli florets, small.
- It’s 1 lb of smoked cheddar cheese.
- You need Bag of frozen tater tots.
Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole instructions
- Grease the bottom of 2 9×13 baking dishes. Evenly spread a thin layer of potatoes Obrien and chopped onions..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Blanch broccoli in boiling water about 45 seconds. Drain with cold water until cool. Set aside to drain..
- Slice Velveeta into thin slices. Layer over the potatoes..
- Layer broccoli florets over the cheese. Then add diced ham. Incorporate it between the broccoli..
- Layer the smoked cheese over top. You can substitute this for any cheese that you like..
- Layer tater tots over the top..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes on the middle rack. If making 2 casseroles, trade places on the racks half way through cooking..
- When casserole is bubbly and cheese is starting to brown, casserole is done. Remove and let sit 5 minutes. Enjoy..
recipe by wingmaster835 @cookpad