Wholemeal Yorkshire Pudding.
You can have Wholemeal Yorkshire Pudding using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Yorkshire Pudding
- It’s 100 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- Prepare 100 g of wholemeal flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Wholemeal Yorkshire Pudding step by step
- Beat all the ingredients together in a bowl..
- Preheat an oven to 180°C fan. Add a yorkshire pudding tray to the oven, with a enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of each mould. Leave it in the oven at temperature for a minimum of 30mins to ensure they are very hot..
- Quickly add the batter mix to each mould and return to the oven to cook for 25-30mins or until risen and cooked through..