Roll Cake with No-Bake Cheesecake Filling.
You can cook Roll Cake with No-Bake Cheesecake Filling using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roll Cake with No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- Prepare of Batter for roll cake.
- It’s 3 of Whole egg.
- You need 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 10 grams of Cornstarch.
- It’s of No bake cheesecake.
- It’s 100 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of pack Yogurt (from a 3-pack).
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Roll Cake with No-Bake Cheesecake Filling step by step
- First, make the spongecake. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Mix the eggs very well and then add the granulated sugar..
- Whip the mixture with a hand mixer for about 10 minutes in a double boiler. The eggs will be cooked if the water temperature is too high, so it should be around 50 – 60°C..
- Remove the bowl from the hot water and keep whipping for another 10 minutes. Turn the mixer to low. The bubbles will change from large to small, and the texture becomes thick. Divide into half..
- Sift the flour and cornstarch and add to the bowl, mix gently with a spatula and do not knead. Add the rest of the egg, and mix well by scooping up from the bottom..
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet. Flatten the surface with a spatula. Don't take too long as the bubbles will collapse..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven at 180°C. I baked for 12 minutes while checking the color..
- Gently remove the parchment paper soon after baking and put the cake into a plastic bag to avoid drying. Handle the cake gently..
- Make no-bake cheesecake. Dissolve the gelatin in 50 ml of hot water..
- Mix the cream cheese until it becomes creamy, then add the granulated sugar. If the cream is too hard, mix it in a double boiler..
- Whip the heavy cream until it becomes a soft meringue, and add to the bowl..
- Add the pack of yogurt, mix it in, add the dissolved gelatin little by little and stir it in. It's soft at this point so chill the mixture for 1 hour in fridge..
- The cream cheese will be set after chilling in the fridge, so mix lightly with a spatula. Spread the cheesecake mixture on the spongecake evenly, leaving about 1.5 cm at the edge..
- Roll up the sponge cake gently, wrap it over parchment paper with plastic wrap, and rest for more than 3 hours (if possible one night) in the fridge..
- It's done. It looks simple, but the inside is no-bake cheesecake. It's win-win!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad