Maple Carrot Cake.
You can have Maple Carrot Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Carrot Cake
- Prepare 85 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of ☆ Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of ☆ Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 20 grams of Maple syrup.
- It’s 25 grams of Olive oil.
Maple Carrot Cake instructions
- Sift together the ☆ dry ingredients. Finely mince the carrots in a food processor, then roast and rough chop the walnuts. Rough chop the raisins, too..
- Use a whisk to blend the egg, sugar, and maple syrup. Add the carrot, raisins, and walnuts and stir. Add the olive oil and stir..
- Fold in the dry ingredients with a spatula until even. Pour into a pound cake mold lined with parchment paper and bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C..
- After it cools, wrap it in plastic wrap, put it in a plastic bag, and let it sit overnight. It will become rich, moist, and delicious..
- Although it is hard to see, I used prunes instead of raisins for the cake in the photo. It's also yummy that way..
- You can also use a round cake mold. I also suggest using almond powder. For that, change to 50 g cake flour, 15 g whole wheat flour, and 10 g almond powder..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad