carrot cake. Carrot Cake Recipe – How to Make Carrot Cake I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Sometimes nuts such as walnuts or pecans are added into the cake. You can have carrot cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of carrot cake
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 8 oz of crushed pineapple, drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots.
carrot cake step by step
- 1. Sift flour; add baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon..
- Add sugar and oil and beat until fluffy and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between additions.
- Add pineapple, carrots and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9" round cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until tester comes out clean. cool completely..
- Combine cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Split cake in half ; fill and frost.
recipe by preciousd @cookpad
I don't know about you, but when the weather warms up, my dessert You'll find our go-to carrot cake recipe below. It's based on my mom's, and it uses her secret ingredient. With a hint of cinnamon, soft crunch from nuts, ultra moist crumb and piled high with the This Carrot Cake is from a reader, the lovely Dorothy of Tennessee in the States, a long-time. This cake was inspired by a generations-old family recipe — you can't beat that. This Is The Best Carrot Cake You Will Ever Make. by Delish US.