Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet.
You can have Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 12 oz of cauliflower steam in a bag or ½ head cauliflower (sliced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot sauce (your choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Fresh chopped cilantro or parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Red chilli pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Lemon slices for garnish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet step by step
- To make the Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower.. Heat a large skillet over medium low with one tablespoon vegetable oil. Saute the pre-cooked cauliflower florets in the skillet, under slightly golden brown, make sure not to burn cauliflower. Deglaze with lemon juice, add in some fresh cilantro, salt and pepper to your taste, and toss to coat well. Remove to a shallow plate..
- In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if cauliflower has burnt) melt butter with one tablespoon oil and cook ground turkey, breaking the meat apart with a wooden spoon. When the turkey meat is no longer pink, add garlic, the onion powder and give a quick stir. Add soy sauce, water, and hot sauce and continue cooking, stirring regularly, for a couple of minutes..
- Push ground turkey aside and return the cauliflower to the skillet. Reheat quickly and coat cauliflower in the butter mixed with garlic powder. Add a drizzle of sesame oil, sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, red chilli pepper flakes and garnish with lemon slices.