Sausage and egg biscuit casserole. Quick, simple and delicious breakfast casserole filled with biscuits, eggs, sausage and cheese. The BEST make ahead casserole ever! This sausage, egg and biscuit breakfast casserole can be made the night before.
Egg, Biscuit and Sausage Breakfast Casserole. Easy baked split biscuits make the base for this flavorful sausage and egg breakfast casserole. You may use homemade Southern buttermilk biscuits if you have the time, otherwise, frozen biscuits work wonderfully. You can have Sausage and egg biscuit casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sausage and egg biscuit casserole
- It’s 1 of pound of sausage..
- You need 2 of cans of biscuits, I used 7 ounce cans.
- It’s 1 of dozen of eggs.
- It’s 2 of cups shredded cheese, or your favorite cheese. I used mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of This recipe is a great basic starter. Add what you please, mushrooms, onions, green peppers. I have picky eaters so I can't add anything else. We eat this with ketchup, and hot sauce.
- Prepare tbsp of butter.
Biscuits and Gravy with Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Casserole. This delicious version of biscuits & gravy casserole is filled with eggs, cheese & is amazing! Packaged biscuits and frozen sausage patties really help speed this tasty breakfast and brunch casserole along. It's easy, cheesy, and you can prep it the night before, so you don't have to spend time prepping it in the morning when your All Reviews for Sausage, Egg, and Biscuit Casserole.
Sausage and egg biscuit casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F Start by browning 1 pound of sausage and chop. I also added some onion powder for more taste.
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish. Cut biscuits in quarters. I use a pizza cutter. Put biscuits in bottom of baking dish..
- When sausage is done. Scramble up a dozen of eggs in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of milk, salt and pepper. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese , then add the sausage and stir..
- Pour the egg mixture over the biscuits. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes. Cook time varies..
While browning sausage, open biscuit can and place in baking dish. Wondering what to do with that rice you have in your pantry? These easy go-to dinner rice recipes are the answer. From casseroles to soups to stuffed peppers, rice is. A breakfast casserole made with eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy.