Grilled Turkey Breast.
You can make Grilled Turkey Breast using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Turkey Breast
- You need 7 pounds of Bone-in Turkey Breast- about.
- You need of Salt-TT.
- It’s of Pepper-TT.
- It’s TBS of Poultry Seasoning-2.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Celery Leaves-.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic Powder-.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion- cut large chunks.
- It’s of Butter- 1 stick softened.
Grilled Turkey Breast step by step
- Preheat gas grill on medium high heat..
- Take a fully thawed turkey breast out of it's packaging. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Place on cutting board or work station. Make sure the cavity is empty of gravy packet or anything else..
- After mixing dried seasoning together put about.25 of them in the cavity plus the onion..
- Truss turkey breast if needed..
- Rub the remaining herbs over entire turkey breast..
- Pinch butter into small pieces and insert under skin..
- Put turkey breast into an aluminum throwaway pan that can hold 7 pounds and cover with foil..
- Make sure half the grill is turned off and the heat is running about 350*. Put turkey and pan on the side that is off. Close lid..
- Cook for about 5 hours or until at least 170*. Be sure to baste every 30-60 minutes. I flipped mine over when a side would start getting dark brown..
- About 30 min before turkey is finished cooking baste one last time and take aluminum foil off and finish cooking..
- Turn grill and gas off and leave turkey in grill while it cools..