Breakfast Biscuit Casserole. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Maybe you are like me, a busy mom who doesn't have a lot of time in the morning. But you want to give your family a warm filling breakfast.
Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy! This breakfast casserole is incredibly easy to put together and can be made the night before to pop into the oven the next morning. Whether youre a French toast fan or more of a savory breakfast person, waking up just got a little easier thanks to these easy casseroles. You can make Breakfast Biscuit Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Biscuit Casserole
- It’s 1 box of Biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grand).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked Bacon (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Cooked Ham or Sausage.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese (I used Cheddar).
Bake all the best breakfast foods into one pan for a quick breakfast-for-dinner casserole complete with hash browns, biscuits, bacon, and eggs. This loaded casserole combines Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated southern homestyle Buttermilk biscuits with potatoes, sausage, bacon, cheese and eggs so every bite is as filling as it is flavorful. Prep it the night before, and bake the next morning for the whole family to enjoy. Biscuits, eggs, gravy, sausage, and Cheddar cheese are baked together using this biscuits and gravy casserole recipe for the ultimate comfort food.
Breakfast Biscuit Casserole instructions
- Use a NON-GREASED or LIGHTLY GREASED baking pan, & set oven for 350°..
- Cook your meat in a skillet on your stove, add any ingredients you may like. (I used Ham & Bacon, but you can use sausage, or add vegetables)..
- Whip together your eggs & milk, add salt & pepper to taste..
- Place biscuits on baking pan. (However you desire, I placed mine on bottom first). Combine beaten eggs, meats, cheese, and any other ingredients. Pour on top over biscuits..
- Bake for 20-25mins. Use a knife to test to see if it's ready (poke a hole into the biscuits, if knife comes out with dough on it, it's not ready)..
- Once it's done, let it cool for about 5 minutes then serve!.
What I like most about breakfast casseroles is they are delicious, usually take minutes to put together, and are easy to change up with different meats (ham, sausage, bacon) and cheeses, like today's recipe for a Biscuit Egg Casserole. This easy breakfast casserole has been one we've made a few Saturdays this summer. This biscuit breakfast casserole is a total low-key breakfast where you can mix and match your favorite add-ins. I use feta cheese, red bell pepper (festive!), parsley, and sausage. Pre-cook the sausage or switch it up with crumbled cooked bacon.