You can make Mini Dorayaki using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Dorayaki
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 grams of Bicarbonate of soda (baking soda).
- You need 1 medium of size Whole egg.
- It’s 30 grams of Refined white sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- It’s 15 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 30 grams of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of Mirin.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- You need 20 grams of Brown sugar crystals.
- It’s 20 grams of Water.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 1 of whatever you like Such as red bean paste.
Mini Dorayaki instructions
- In a mixer, blend the egg, sugar, and salt on low speed. The batter should be smooth..
- Add melted butter, honey, milk, and mirin, mix lightly. Add baking soda and sifted flour until it is all mixed..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes. In the meantime, mix sugar and water, and heat slightly until it becomes a syrup..
- Heat a crepe pan on low heat for about 10 minutes. Using about half a tablespoon of batter to make round pancakes..
- When the surface looks dry and bubbly, flip over..
- Brush the fried side with syrup, and then move it to a rack..
- To prevent from drying, keep the cooked pancakes wrapped..
- When the cakes are cold, spread whatever feeling you like in between 2 pancakes. The white filling is mont blanc chestnut paste mixed with shiro-an white bean paste..
- Seasonal salted cherry blossom bean paste (sakura an) is also good..
- This has mochi to wrap the filling to make it thicker..
- Here they are wrapped up as presents..