Orange Cake Bars.
You can cook Orange Cake Bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Cake Bars
- Prepare 1 box of gluten-free yellow cake mix (can use regular cake mix).
- It’s 6 oz of pkg orange jello, divided.
- You need 4 of eggs or equivalent of egg substitute.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 container of fluffy white frosting.
Orange Cake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13×9 pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 3 oz jello, water, oil, & eggs..
- Once mixed, pour into baking dish..
- Bake for 30-40 until done. Let cool completely..
- For frosting, mix frosting & remaining jello. Spread over cooled cake..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad