Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake.
You can make Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake
- Prepare of ripe leftover bananas peeled and chopped.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- It’s of vinegar.
- It’s of cocoa powder (without milk powder).
- You need of whole wheat flour (can use maida if you want).
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of dry fruits powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- You need of water.
Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake instructions
- In a mixture jar take the chopped bananas and sugar..
- Blend to smooth puree without adding any water..
- Transfer the banana puree into a large bowl. Add oil, vanilla extract and vinegar. Whisk well until everything is well combined..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients to the above whisked wet ingredients..
- Mix everything well by adding water gradually..
- Now add the dry fruits powder and chopped walnuts to the cake batter. Mix everything well..
- In a greased cake tin add the above cake batter and tap well. On the top place walnut pieces..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. Check after 40 minutes if the toothpick inserted comes out clear your cake is done, if not then bake for another 5 minutes..
- Cool the cake and slice it. Serve hot or cold. Both tastes nice..
recipe by Krupa Kapadia Shah @cookpad