Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake. An indulgent chocolate brownie covered in rich chocolate ganache takes dessert to a new level. Reviews for: Photos of Dark Chocolate Ganache Brownie Cakes. Hi guys, Welcome back to my channel,in today's video I will share with you Christmas special Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake Recipe so enjoy this recipe.💁♀.
How can you possibly have a proper birthday without a cake? It's pure injustice I tell you. As soon as this realization slammed into my head I felt like a heathen. You can make Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake
- You need 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate (chopped and melted).
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 of Eggs at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Milk Luke Warm.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cocoa.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Walnut Chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
However I'm writing because this link doesn't work to print your brownie recipe. Grandma's Chocolate Brownie Cake Is The Best We've Had. · Cookies 'n Cream Oreo Cake Roll – this EASY cake roll recipe is dark chocolate and filled with Oreo whipped cream and chocolate ganache. Deep, dark, rich, chocolatey, and secretly healthy brownie batter dip! You don't often hear the words healthy and brownie batter in the same sentence.
Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake instructions
- Prepare 2 8-inch square cake pans by lining with butter paper..
- Mix both the sugars and butter in a large bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla and honey. Whisk till well-combined. Add melted chocolate (almost at room temp)..
- Mix Plain flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa in a separate bowl. Add the mixed dry ingredient to the chocolate mixture. Add the milk and give it a good mix. Add chopped walnuts and chocolate chips and give it one last mix..
- Pour the batter in the prepared pans and bake in the preheated oven at 185c for about 30-35 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over-bake..
- Once the cake has cooled. Cut them into squares. You should ideally get 16 pieces from each tin..
- You can also arrange this as a 2-tiered cake. Spread chocolate ganache on one layer. Place the second layer and slather the entire cake with chocolate ganache. Use chocolate sprinkles or chips to decorate..
- Please do add chocolate chips in the cake else the one who is eating will keep nagging you about it for the rest of their lives! :).
recipe by Anagha Gunjal Reddy @cookpad
And it's true that if you glance at the ingredients, you might think there's no way this chocolate dip recipe could possibly taste good or that it could ever. Chop the remaining chocolate and set aside. Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake is no ordinary chocolate cake. Using my easy meringue recipe, in this post I'll show you how to make meringue and An amazing chocolate cake with meringue topping but not just any chocolate cake – a chocolate brownie cake. I'm so super excited about this recipe.