Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops.
You can have Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of large packs pork chops (bone in, family packs).
- It’s of Sprinkle Goya adobo.
- It’s 3 cups of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 of apples, sliced.
Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops instructions
- In a pot combine apple juice, brown sugar, black pepper and minced garlic, heat to boiling, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, remove from heat and set pot off to the side to cool……..
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops………
- Season both sides of chops with just a sprinkle of adobo…….
- Place chops in a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray………
- Place sliced onions and sliced apples all around pork chops…….
- Pour apple juice glaze over all pork chops……..
- Bake chops, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.