Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping.
You can make Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping
- You need 1 of Recipe of my White Butter Cake. Recipe listed below,( the only change is to use 3– 8 inche cake pans instead of 2 and to decrease cooking time to 10 to 15 minutes ).
- You need 1 of FOR FILLING.
- You need 1 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of confectoners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of seedless rasberry jam.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon curd, homemade or store bought.
- It’s 1 of FOR VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Prepare 1 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate shavings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of multi colored sprinkles.
- You need 8 of or more fresh rasberrys.
Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping step by step
- Make Cake as directed EXCEPT use 3 –8 inch cake pans instead of 2. This makes 3 thinner layers so the cook time will be decreased to 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cakes before filling. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336925-white-butter-cake.
- FOR FILLING.
- Beat the 1 cup of cream until soft peaks form, add sugar and vanilla. Remove 1/2 of whipped cream to another chilled bowl. In the first bowl whip in rasberry jam, and whip until stiff. Chill. In second bowl whip lemon curd into the othet half of whipped cream, whip until stiff and chill..
- FOR VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- In a small heat proof bowl add 1 tablespoon cold water, add gelatin and allow to soften 5 minutes. Place bowl in a skillet of simmmering water and heat just unti clear, about 1 minute. Remove from heat but use while still liquid..
- Whip the 1 cup cream until soft peaks form, add sugar, vanilla and gelatin, whip until stiff peaks form.Chill.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Put one layer on serving plate, top with rasberry whipped cream.Add second layer of cake, top with lemon whipped cream. Add third top layer of cake and frost entire cake with vanilla whipped cream..
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and sprikles and fresh rasberrys..
- NOTE The gelatin in the topping will stabalize the vanilla whipped cream to stay firm and fresh for a couple of days. The rasberry jam and lemon curd provide the same stabalizing. The cake should be kept cold in the refrigerator..