Anniversary chocolate vanila cake.
You can have Anniversary chocolate vanila cake using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anniversary chocolate vanila cake
- It’s For of CHOCOLATE CAKE:.
- You need 1 and 1/2cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of oil ccooking.
- It’s 3 cup of maida.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s For of Chocolate ganache-.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm milk, add as required.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream or heavy whipping creamjj.
- Prepare 2 (500 gram) of semi-sweet chocolate bars (226g), finely choppedj.
- You need 2 tablespoons of light corn syrupy.
- It’s For of Whipped Cream-.
- Prepare 4 cups of cold heavy cream or heavy whipping creamhht.
- It’s 1/2 cup (30 g) of confectioners’ sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extracthh.
- Prepare Few of fondant flower and heart for decoration.
- It’s Few of chocolate garnishing for decoration.
Anniversary chocolate vanila cake instructions
- CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE: Take a in large bowl, add condensed milk and cooking oil and beat in one direction till the mixture turns smooth and fluffy. Also sieve, maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt then fold gently. Add vinegar, vanilla extract and warm milk..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease two mould cake pans, line with parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper. Parchment paper helps the cakes seamlessly release from the pans..
- Mix gently to attain smooth. transfer the cake batter to a two cake mould. One is a rectangle and the other is a circle. bake the cake at 180-degree celsius for 25 minutes. Cool down the cake completely..
- Make the chocolate ganache: Place chopped chocolate and corn syrup in a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan until it begins to gently simmer. Pour over chocolate and let it sit for 2-3 minutes to gently soften the chocolate. Slowly stir until completely combined and chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes..
- Arranged the this type of heart.
- Assemble the cake: First, using a large serrated knife, slice a three thin layer off the tops of the cakes to create a flat surface..
- Prepare the whipped cream:Using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, about 3 minutes..
- Place 1 cake layer on your cake stand, cake turntable, put the sugar syrup. Spread 1 heaping cup of whipped cream evenly on top. Top with 2nd cake layer and evenly cover the top with 1 heaping cup whipped cream, and another drizzle of reduced syrup. Top with the 3rd cake layer. Spread the remaining whipped cream on top and all around the sides in a thin layer using an icing spatula..
- Pour chocolate ganache on top of the cake. Spread to the edges of cake allowing it to gently drip down the sides. Garnish the border of round nozzle..
- Decoration the fondant flower and chocolate garnishing decoration. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Cover and store leftover cake at room temperature for 1-2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week..