peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.. How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This amount of cookie dough promises a peanut butter oatmeal cookie that's perfectly balanced in diameter and thickness. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
However, one clipping eventually caught my eye: a recipe for oatmeal cookies made with peanut butter and packed full of chocolate chips. How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. When I want chocolate chip cookies, I bake this variation, which is full of other goodies, such as candy and peanuts. You can make peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup (100 g) of instant oats.
- You need 3/4 (90 g) of cup whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg white, room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 (64 g) of cup home-made peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp. (28 g) of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 (21 g) of tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
The cookies are crisp on the outside and moist and tender in the middle. If chocolate chip cookies are a band-aid for the soul and chocolate chip cookie dough is a double band-aid for the soul, I will take both the single These cookies are classic in a way that only peanut butter, oats, and two types of chocolate chips can be classic. And if you're a nut person, you better. Combined with the peanut butter and classic chocolate chip cookie flavors, these cookies really are special.
peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. instructions
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet withparchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..
A cross between these favorite oatmeal cookies and these perfect peanut butter cookies (and yet still entirely unique unto themselves!) – I'm afraid my hiding spot of choice may not be able to. These naturally gluten free peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are made with oats, oat flour and some cornstarch for the perfect chewy cookie. These cookies are more like a no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie than a buttery Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie. Recipe adapted from King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking's Nutty for Oats Cookies and Salted Plains' Peanut Butter Maple Cookies with Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt. Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it's safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies.