Egg and Dairy-free Crispy Cookies.
You can have Egg and Dairy-free Crispy Cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy-free Crispy Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Egg and Dairy-free Crispy Cookies step by step
- Put the salt and oil in a bowl, and mix well with a whisk. Add the water a little at a time, and mix until it thickens..
- Add the flour and mix with a spatula. Bring the dough together, and cut out the cookies. Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 12 minutes..
- They will be nice and crispy when cooled..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad