Banana Walnut Cake.
You can cook Banana Walnut Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Cake
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Thick yogurt.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of granular white sugar.
- It’s of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of warm milk.
- You need of Chopped walnuts.
- You need of Parchment paper to line the baking tin.
Banana Walnut Cake instructions
- Sieve whole wheat flour 6 times, then add baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder and again sieve it for 2 more times and keep aside..
- Mash the ripe bananas with a fork, add vanilla extract and keep aside..
- In another mixing bowl take both the sugars, yogurt and vegetable oil mix it with a whisk, then add mashed bananas to it and again mix well..
- Now add the flour to the vet ingredients and fold in everything nicely, then add warm milk and walnuts and mix the batter well..
- Pour the batter in a lined baking tin and bake it in a preheated oven over 170°c for 40-45 minutes. After 40 minutes check the cake by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean remove the cake from the oven and cool it over a wire rack for 30 minutes before unmoulding. Cool the cake for 2-3 hours before slicing it..
recipe by Amisha Chheda @cookpad