Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins.
You can make Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins
- It’s 3 tbsp of Yuzu jam.
- Prepare 80 grams of Unsalted butter of margarine.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 25 grams of Walnuts.
- You need of Dry ingredients:.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 2 of teabags Tea bags.
Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins instructions
- Roast the walnuts in an oven for about 5 minutes at 170℃. Then, put the butter in an oven-safe dish and put it in the oven (allow it to melt in the residual heat)..
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together (in lieu of sifting). Preheat the oven to 180℃. Crush the walnuts with a rolling pin..
- In a separate bowl, add the butter from Step 1, and whisk until it resembles the consistency of mayonnaise, add the sugar in two batches and mix..
- Stir in the beaten eggs a little at a time. Add the yuzu jam and walnuts to the dry ingredients and fold briskly until well incorporated..
- Pour into muffin molds, drop the mold at a height onto a hard surface to release any air bubbles, then bake for about 30 minutes at 170℃..
- This is how they should look when cut..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad