Ham & Cheese Sandwich Made in a Frying Pan – Easy for Breakfast or Lunch.
You can cook Ham & Cheese Sandwich Made in a Frying Pan – Easy for Breakfast or Lunch using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheese Sandwich Made in a Frying Pan – Easy for Breakfast or Lunch
- You need of Thick sliced bread (approximately 2.5 cm thick).
- Prepare of Ham.
- You need of Easy melting cheese.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- You need of Black pepper.
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Made in a Frying Pan – Easy for Breakfast or Lunch instructions
- Cut a slice of bread in half..
- Stand the half slice on its side with the crust at the bottom. Slice into two, but not all the way, just nearly to the crust..
- Note: Do not slice all the way down to bottom! Leave a connection..
- Cut the ham and cheese into halves..
- Open the bread and spread with mayonnaise (as much as you want.).
- Layer ham, cheese and ham, in that order, inside the bread, then close..
- Spread plenty of margarine over the top of the sandwiches..
- Cook in the frying pan over low heat. Place the margarine-side down first. While this is cooking, spread margarine on the other side..
- When the bottom side turns a nice golden brown, flip it over..
- When the other side also turns golden brown, it's ready to eat! Sprinkle black pepper to taste..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad