Classic Homemade Cocoa Brownies.
You can cook Classic Homemade Cocoa Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Homemade Cocoa Brownies
- You need 4 each of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable oil or butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Classic Homemade Cocoa Brownies instructions
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F..
- In a small bowl combine oil (or softened butter), sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract and mix until combined..
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, cocoa, and baking powder..
- Add in sugar mixture to flour mixture and combine until slightly doughy but still batter like..
- Scoop batter into a 9 by 13 greased pan and spread out so it's even..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Enjoy..
- Top with powdered sugar for a sweet twist..