Ladybirds Delicious Home Made Choc Brownie and Fudge Sauce Choc Ice Cream ..
You can have Ladybirds Delicious Home Made Choc Brownie and Fudge Sauce Choc Ice Cream . using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Delicious Home Made Choc Brownie and Fudge Sauce Choc Ice Cream .
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk . (395g , 13.9ounce).
- Prepare 530 ml of thickened cream (heavy whipping cream) ..
- You need 180 grams of dark chocolate – broken up.
- It’s 1 large of slice brownie – cut into small pieces ..
- You need 1/4 can of chocolate fudge sauce.
Ladybirds Delicious Home Made Choc Brownie and Fudge Sauce Choc Ice Cream . instructions
- Using an electric mixer , whip the cream till soft peaks form ..
- Melt the chocolate , either in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water or in the microwave in short busts , until melting and smooth ..
- Combine the condensed milk and the chocolate until well combined and smooth ..
- Fold the prepared whipped cream into the condensed milk/chocolate mix , in two batches , gently until combined ..
- Cut the brownie slice into small pieces then place in a bowl and pour , all but a couple spoonfuls , of the choc fudge Sauce over the cut up brownies and coat all over ..
- Drop the fudged brownie pieces into the chocolate cream mixture and fold gently till just scattered through roughly ..
- Pour prepared ice Cream mixture into a loaf tin and spread evenly ..
- Drop the remaining fudge Sauce randomly over top of the prepared ice cream mix and swirl through roughly with a knife ..
- Once prepared , cover and freeze for at least 4 hours , best overnight ..
- Once frozen , remove and scoop out amount desired into a bowl with toppings of your choice , place remaining back into the freezer , Serve cold , enjoy . 🙂 ..