Fast and Easy Cupcakes. Find Out How To Make Easy Cupcakes. You can prepare the batter by mixing the flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl; and the sugar, butter, eggs, milk and vanilla in another. These taste amazing and are quick to make!
These are great with a simple frosting of cocoa powder, powdered sugar and orange juice. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy (make sure the butter is room temp so the mixture doesn't clump). Line muffin tins with cupcake wrappers. You can have Fast and Easy Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fast and Easy Cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of vanilla.
- It’s of ((Optional)).
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need of Food coloring.
Strawberry cupcake recipes are a popular choice when it comes to specialty cupcakes. When you use such a well-loved fruit, it's hard to go wrong. These easy cupcakes are worthy of any cupcake cafe. Fit a pastry bag or a sturdy gallon-sized zip lock bag with a star tip or a tip of your choice.
Fast and Easy Cupcakes instructions
- Set the oven on 160.
- Mix the eggs with sugar for 2-5 min then add the vanilla, oil and milk.
- In another bowel mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Mix the 2 mixtures together.
- In the cupcake tray put the cupcake paper so the cupcake doesn't stick to the tray then put the cupcake mixture inside the tray. ((don't fill the tray tell the end fill 2/3 of the tray)).
- Put it in the oven for 20-30 min according to the size of the tray. ((some times it takes 35 min)).
- Start whipping the whipping cream for 6-15 min. ((until you like it)) divide it in to 2 colors ((optional)).
- Put the whipping bag put horizontally then put the 1st color into the right half of the bag and the 2nd color in the left side of the bag then put it on the cupcakes.
- Bonne appetit.
Amazing, over-the-top cupcakes have been popular for years but my Crazy Cupcakes recipe is a real game changer! Why search for separate cupcake recipes when you can use this one to make delicious cupcakes piled high with frosting and filled with your favorite flavors. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and quick to make. These are the cupcakes I make most often – with good reason!