Sugarfree eggless Ragi chocolate walnut cake.
You can cook Sugarfree eggless Ragi chocolate walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugarfree eggless Ragi chocolate walnut cake
- It’s of ragi flour.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of extra dark Cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of stevia mix(you can use sugar but I've made it sugarfree).
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of Some chopped walnuts.
Sugarfree eggless Ragi chocolate walnut cake instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a big bowl. Mix well and keep aside..
- In another bowl take butter, yoghurt, vanilla extract and milk. Whisk untill well combined..
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and mix well. Add chopped walnuts..
- Line a cake tin with parchment paper and pour the batter in the tin..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven on 180c for 35 minutes..
- Once baked let it cool completely. Cut into pieces..
- Enjoy this guitfree, healthy and delicious cake with your family and friends..
- Happy cooking and happy eating 😊..
recipe by Shruti Dhawan @cookpad