Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers.
You can cook Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers
- You need of Bread dough.
- Prepare 135 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 15 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 80 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 25 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 280 grams of Or your favorite bread dough that has completed 1st rise.
- It’s 70 grams of Per roll.
- You need of Others:.
- You need 4 of Frozen mini-burger.
- It’s 4 of Almonds.
- Prepare 8 of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg for finishing.
Lion Shaped Bread with Frozen Burgers instructions
- Cook the frozen burgers following the package instructions. Place on a paper tool, and let them cool to room temperature..
- Put all ingredients other than the butter into a bowl and mix well. Then add the butter and mix in well. Bring the mixture together and knead well..
- Using the oven's bread-rising function, 1st proof the dough until it's double in size..
- Take the dough out and divide into four 30 g balls (for the mane) and four 2 g balls (for the mouth)..
- Divide the rest of dough into 4 pieces (about 38 g for the face), and let rest for 10 minutes. Roll the face dough out into an oval shape and wrap the burger with it..
- Roll the dough for the mane maine into an oval shape. Fold into thirds, and roll out into 13cm rectangle..
- Make 3 cuts (don't cut through the end). Twist the left and right pieces of dough. Then stretch it straight, and twist the whole piece..
- Place the mane around the face and connect both edges tightly. Press an almond onto the face..
- Divide the 2 g of dough into 2. Roll and flatten with your fingers, and place them under the almond. Make holes for eyes with a chopstick..
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet, and allow to 2nd rise for 30-40 minutes in the oven. Start preheating the oven immediately after the dough rises..
- To finish, brush on the beaten egg, and press the raisins into eyes. Bake for 12 minutes in a 180°C oven..