Egg and Dairy Free Pound Cake.
You can make Egg and Dairy Free Pound Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free Pound Cake
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 30 grams of Oil.
- It’s 100 grams of Unprocessed soy milk.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
Egg and Dairy Free Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix together all the ingredients except for the banana..
- Set aside a couple of slices of the banana to use for decoration, and mash the rest. Mix it into the bowl from Step 2..
- Pour the mixture into a pound cake tin, and top it with thinly sliced pieces of banana for decoration..
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad