White Chocolate × Matcha Muffins.
You can make White Chocolate × Matcha Muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate × Matcha Muffins
- Prepare 80 grams of Unsalted butter or margarine.
- It’s 80 grams of Granulated sugar (or caster sugar).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 of White chocolate.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 9 grams of Matcha (or aojiru).
White Chocolate × Matcha Muffins step by step
- Roast the walnuts for 5 minutes at 170°C. Then, put the butter in a heatproof bowl and put it in the oven (melt in residual heat once the walnuts are done)..
- Break up the chocolate bar into pieces..
- Combine and sift the dry ingredients..
- Mix the butter until it has the consistency of mayonnaise, then add the sugar in two batches and mix..
- Add the beaten egg a little at a time, and mix everything together. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Once it's mixed, add in half of the sifted dry ingredients. When the batter is mixed in, add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix again..
- Add half of the walnuts and chocolate and mix..
- Pour the batter into cups and top them with the remaining white chocolate pieces. Bake for 25 minutes at 170°C and they're done!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad