Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes.
You can have Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes
- Prepare 60 g of rice flour.
- It’s 30 g of potato starch.
- You need of ■2tbsp olive oil.
- It’s of ■3tbsp maple syrup.
- Prepare of ■1 egg.
- Prepare of ■1tsp baking powder.
- You need of ■a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s of #2tbsp cream cheese.
- Prepare of #2tsp sugar.
- Prepare of #a bit of food colouring.
- Prepare 1 pack of marble chocolate.
- Prepare 1 pack of argent.
Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes step by step
- Mix all ■ ingredients into the bowl..
- Add the flour, milk, cocoa powder to mix..
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake cups to 70%. Preheat oven at 180℃, Bake for about 20min. (You can make 6 small cupcakes or 4 medium cupcakes).
- While baking the cupcakes, make a lovely cream. Mix all # ingredients into a small bowl until the texture becomes smooth..
- Mix the marble chocolate and argent well..
- When the cupcakes are baked, let them cool. Then, make a hole into the cupcakes with knife and spoon, put the chocolate filling into the hole and put the lid on. Finally spread the cream on the top, sprinkle the argent to decorate..