Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce.
Ingredients of Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce
- It’s 1 of bone-in cured spiral ham.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Seedless raspberry jam.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Course ground mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of Organic apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of Pineapple juice in a spray bottle.
Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce instructions
- Heat smoker to 235° F. I used a combination of charcoal and pecan wood..
- Slather the ham with dijon mustard and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- When smoker hits 235° put on and cook for 2 hours..
- Mix together the dipping sauce. In a bowl combine the mustard, raspberry jam and apple cider vinegar. It is important to do this now because this is not heated and needs time to mingle into something beautiful!.
- When the 2 hours are up spray all sides with pineapple juice..
- Smoke for another half hour and spray with pineapple juice..
- Smoke for another hour spraying in 30 minute intervals. Then let the spray and bark cook together for another 30 minutes and the ham is done. Although the cured ham is technically cooked and ready to eat right from the store out of the package an internal temp of 145°is desired..
- Let rest about an hour and serve with homemade bake beans and corn bread..
recipe by jason williams @cookpad