Eggless Apple-Cinnamon Bread/ Tea cake:.
You can cook Eggless Apple-Cinnamon Bread/ Tea cake: using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Eggless Apple-Cinnamon Bread/ Tea cake:
- It’s of Apples (chopped).
- It’s of Homemade Ghee/Clarified butter.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Organic jaggery powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Almond Flour.
- Prepare of Brown Rice flour.
- It’s of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of or little less – Cooking soda.
- It’s of Flax gel – Equal to 2 eggs.
- It’s of water.
- You need of flax seed powder.
- It’s of Walnut (as required) – to garnish.
Eggless Apple-Cinnamon Bread/ Tea cake: instructions
- Wash Apples,peel and chop it into tiny pieces..
- Make Flax gel: Heat 6 tablespoons of water, add 4 teaspoons of flax seed powder, mix and keep it aside for 5 minutes, when it turns to slimy, beat and use..
- Grease the bread tin (you can use the baking tray as well). Line this with butter paper, keep it ready. In another bowl, dry mix Almond flour, whole wheat flour, Brown rice flour, cinnamon powder, salt and keep aside..
- Take a vessel, add ghee, milk, heat a little. Add in chopped apples, sugar, jaggery and heat it until sugar dissolves. Switch off and cool..
- Add cooking soda and keep aside at least 20 mins. After it cools, add flax gel and mix nicely. Now fold in flour mixture, mix gently and pour this batter to a greased and lined baking vessel. Garnish with walnuts..
- Bake this in a preheated oven for 35 -40 mins or until done at 180 C..
recipe by Shrikripa @cookpad