Whole Wheat Banana Muffins.
You can make Whole Wheat Banana Muffins using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Muffins
- It’s 60 grams of ＊ Cake flour.
- It’s 5 grams of ＊ Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Brown sugar (or light brown sugar).
- You need 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 of Banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 30 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 40 grams of Walnuts.
Whole Wheat Banana Muffins step by step
- Sift the ＊ ingredients, then stir in the whole wheat flour. Bring the butter to room temperature to soften. Also bring the milk to room temperature..
- Mash the bananas with a fork, then add the vinegar (to prevent discoloring)..
- Chop the walnuts and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes at 140℃. (No need to preheat the oven.).
- Heat the egg to body temperature in a hot water bath. This will prevent separation. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Use a whisk to cream the butter in a large bowl. If it's too hard, soften in a hot water bath for 1 to 2 seconds at a time..
- When the butter is completely smooth, add brown sugar (or light brown sugar), and mix. Use a whisk to whip until fluffy..
- Add the egg in 5 to 6 batches, mixing thoroughly after each addition. It will separate if mixed too quickly, so mix slowly..
- Add 1/3 the sifted ＊ ingredients, then briskly stir by scooping the batter from the bottom in a cutting motion..
- Add 1/2 of the milk, and briskly stir it in. Alternate mixing in 1/3 of the dry ingredients, the rest of the milk, finishing with 1/3 of the dry ingredients..
- While the flouriness of the flour remains, add the mashed bananas from Step 2, and lightly fold in..
- Add the walnuts from Step 3, and lightly fold in..
- Fill the muffin tray with paper cups, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180℃. If it looks like the muffin tops might burn, cover with aluminum foil..
- Since they are filled with bananas, they're fragrant. The walnuts are also crunchy and give a nice aroma. I recommend using ripe bananas..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad