Brownies with caramel sauce 😋 Happy Father's Day. Drizzle caramel sauce over brownies and sprinkle with sea salt. Cover and keep at room temp-erature. Salted Caramel Brownies: an ooey-gooey treat that combines rich, fudgy chocolate brownies with the most incredible caramel sauce.
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. This caramel brownie recipe in an oldie but a goodie! We may earn commission from the links on this page. You can make Brownies with caramel sauce 😋 Happy Father's Day using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brownies with caramel sauce 😋 Happy Father's Day
- It’s of CARAMEL SAUCE:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
- Prepare pinch of salt (optional).
- It’s 6 tbsp of water.
- You need of BROWNIES:.
- It’s of wet ingredients:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Mixed chocolate chips sweet/semisweet.
- Prepare to taste of Walnuts.
- You need of TO SERVE BROWNIES:.
- Prepare to taste of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed berries, squashed with sugar.
- You need to taste of nuts.
- You need to taste of chocolate chips.
Serve with caramel sauce and whipped cream. Like many delicious desserts, bread pudding still tastes incredible (if not even better) the next day. After you have enjoyed the first time around after baking, cover the remaining dessert tightly and put it in the refrigerator until you are. Expressing "Happy Father's Day" wishes to your Dad communicates the appreciation and gratefulness for all that he has done in your life to date.
Brownies with caramel sauce 😋 Happy Father's Day instructions
- Make caramel sauce: heat a pan with sugar and water till light golden colour, add in butter and mix till butter is dissolved..off flame add in cream and mix till all combined well(consistency will be thick when cooled…require thick consistency).
- For Brownies add all the wet ingredients in the bowl(egg,vanilla essence, butter,both sugar)whisk well then add dry ingredients and combine altogether..
- Now add the chocolate chips,mix…now remove in a greased tin lined with parchment/butter paper. Preheat oven…180° for 5 mins.meanwhile add some nuts and chocolate chips over the batter…now bake 180° for 15 to 20 mins.
- When done cool for 10 mins,then cover the Brownies with thick caramel sauce,cut into squares and serve or second way.
- Brownie with vanilla icecream,caramel sauce,squash berries, chocolate chip.
- Enjoy 😋…me and my Dad ❤ Happy Father's Day…Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food Please share,like and do comment..
And, it also speaks to the admiration for the on-going relationship you two share today. This Vietnamese Caramel Sauce is a key ingredient used in the Gooey Ginger Chicken recipe that we shared yesterday! Gooey chocolate, melty caramel, crunchy pecans: Baker, prepare to take a bow as these brownies become the star of the dessert table. Made this for my Husband for Father's Day.my whole family loved it and the couple of fork fulls I allowed myself were so worth it:) I added two teaspoons of cinnamon to the egg mixture. I also did not make the Caramel Sauce as I found Smucker's Special Recipe Butterscotch Caramel Flavored.