Rich Banana Muffins.
You can make Rich Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Muffins
- It’s 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 80 grams of Unsalted butter of margarine.
- You need 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 20 grams of ※Walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Rich Banana Muffins step by step
- Roast the walnuts for about 5 minutes in the oven at 180℃. Then place the butter in a heatproof bowl, then place them into the oven. (Melt it in residual heat.).
- Mash the bananas with a masher. Sift together the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Beat the butter until it becomes a mayonnaise-like consistency and add the granulated sugar in 2 batches. Add the beaten egg little by little and combine..
- Add the mashed bananas into Step 3 and combine. Fold in the walnuts..
- When everything is nicely combined, fold in the 1/2 of the sifted dry ingredients. When incorporated, fold in the remaining dry ingredients..
- Pour the batter into the cups and bake in the oven preheated to 180℃ for 35 minutes..
- Put chocolate pieces on top to make chocolate banana muffins..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad