Yogurt Pancake. Yogurt pancakes are fluffy, a snap to whip together, and a great way to work some extra nutrition into the most important meal of the day. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
They are delicate and go down easy (you'll have to try them to know what I mean). These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. Substitute the plain Greek yogurt for any kind of flavored Greek yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, etc) you'd like. You can make Yogurt Pancake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Pancake
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the pancake batter. These yogurt pancakes are quick, easy and delicious! This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. These Greek Yogurt Pancakes look pretty darn good, don't they?
Yogurt Pancake instructions
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top, cook until the second side is golden brown..
I made two types… this is the blueberry version. Combining oats and yogurt isn't news for breakfast, but putting them together in a pancake is a delicious (and wholesome) way to upgrade. These easy Greek yogurt pancakes are the perfect homemade pancake recipe. Light, fluffy, slightly tangy, and perfect for stacking – they taste amazing with maple syrup! Low carb and keto Greek yogurt pancakes are made with coconut flour.