Wedding Cake Cookies.
You can have Wedding Cake Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wedding Cake Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of ground pecans.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 large of Ziploc Bag.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
Wedding Cake Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cream butter and sugar together, then add vanilla, flour, and pecans. fold ingredients together to make a consistent dough mixture..
- Use a melon scoop (or just use your hands) to make little balls. place on a baking sheet one inch apart from each other. bake until golden brown. time may vary depending on oven. I usually do about 10-15 mins.
- Let balls cool for a few minutes. Then take a gallon sized Ziploc bag and pour the powdered sugar inside. Toss the cake balls inside and coat with powdered sugar..