Delish ABCD Muffins.
You can have Delish ABCD Muffins using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delish ABCD Muffins
- You need 220 gms of All Purpose Flour (or half wheat and half all purpose).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Apple peeled cored and grated.
- It’s 1 of ripe Banana mashed.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Desiccated Coconut.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola/veg Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
Delish ABCD Muffins instructions
- Sieve dry ingredients and keep it aside.
- Beat egg and brown sugar until frothy.
- Add Milk, oil dates, apple,cinnamon and banana. Blend well.
- Add dessicated coconut, mix well.
- Add flour, mix gently until just combined.
- Fill 2/3 of prepared muffin tray or mould.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until done in preheated oven at 180.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle brown sugar or cinnamon sugar-optional step.
- Serve warm.
recipe by Rekha Unni @cookpad