Fried fish with Thai style gravy. In a bowl, add water to the rest of flour. This will be the base for sauce. Break the clumped noodles into strands.
Crunchy Korean fried chicken recipe (Dakgangjeong. Hey friends, Yet another yummy video of Keralas most favourite recipe – Fish Fry / Fish Fried but with added Gravy to tingle your taste buds. Lookwise it may look like Karimeen Polichath but it's not. You can have Fried fish with Thai style gravy using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried fish with Thai style gravy
- It’s 1 of big slice of fish.
- You need of Lime (juice).
- Prepare 4 slice of lime.
- It’s of Spring onion (chopped-optional).
- You need of Lemongrass (chopped).
- It’s of Garlic (chopped).
- You need of Red onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of tbps corn flour.
- Prepare of Coriander leaf (optional).
Thai Fish Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Thai Fish Curry (absolutely delicious recipe of Thai Fish Curry ingredients and cooking method) About Thai Fish Curry Recipe: A delectable fish recipe that is quick and super easy. You can serve this at dinner parties or at lunch along with some steamed rice. What makes this recipe so special is the tangy Thai lemongrass-honey sauce that marries perfectly with salmon's natural flavors. Place the green beans in a microwave-safe dish.
Fried fish with Thai style gravy instructions
- Heat oil to pan and fried the fish (turn each side 3 min for 3-4time cover with lid), place the fish a side once done.
- Sauce: use the remaining oil from the fried fish, add garlic, ginger, lemongrass, spring onion, sugar, fish sauce, lime slice and lime juice (stir fry it for 3min), add the corn flour with water (stir until it look thicker) you may pour the sauce over the fish..
- Ready to served with spring onion/ coriander leaf..
Remove fish from the oil and place on a kitchen towel to drain. Add Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar syrup, rice vinegar and white pepper. What makes this pan-fried salmon with tangy Thai sauce recipe so special is the tangy Thai lemongrass-honey sauce, including garlic, chili, and the ubiquitous Thai ingredient fish sauce. Simply serve with steamed rice and vegetables. Trust me, this recipe will be added to your favourites.