Fluffy Waffle Roll Cake.
You can have Fluffy Waffle Roll Cake using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Waffle Roll Cake
- Prepare of For the batter.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 70 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 dash of Vegetable oil or unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Strawberries.
Fluffy Waffle Roll Cake instructions
- Preparation: Bring the egg and milk to room temperature. Melt the butter in a microwave or in a double boiler. Preheat the waffle maker..
- In a bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add the sugar and beat until thickened with a whisk..
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix well. Mix together the flour and baking powder, and sift into the wet mixture. Mix until smooth..
- Add the melted butter and quickly mix everything together..
- Lightly grease the hot waffle maker with vegetable oil or unsalted butter. Pour in the batter from step 3 and completely fill the mold up to the edges. Then close the lid. This process needs to happen quickly..
- Caution: Two waffles must be connected, so the dough must be poured in the compartment between them. If you pour in too much, it'll overflow, so be careful..
- Cook for about 5 minutes until lightly browned. Carefully take it out of the mold without ripping and wrap it in plastic wrap right away. Let it cool. If you are in a hurry, you can put it in the refrigerator..
- Note: To keep the dough moist, you must wrap it securely with plastic wrap as soon as it is finished cooking..
- Finely chop the strawberries into 5 mm cubes..
- Add the heavy cream to the sugar and whip. Stop whisking just before stiff peaks form..
- Lay out the plastic wrap that you used to wrap the waffle. Place the waffle on top and layer with heavy cream. Top with the strawberries. Use less topping towards the end of the roll..
- Roll the waffle away from you with quite a bit of pressure. Face the end of the roll downwards, wrap it again with plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set..
- Remove the plastic wrap. Trim off both ends and it is done! It is perfect if cut into 4 pieces..
- This is the side view. The extra dough that was connecting the two waffles is at the top. This is easy to eat by hand or with a fork..
- Note: I used a waffle maker from Vitantonio. This recipe can be used as a base, and the dough and cream can be adjusted to your liking..