Hawaiian Baked Beans.
You can have Hawaiian Baked Beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Baked Beans
- You need of great northern beans.
- You need of crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained.
- You need of pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained.
- It’s of ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham).
- You need of small yellow onion, diced.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of sriracha.
- Prepare of liquid smoke.
- It’s of each salt, pepper, ground ginger.
Hawaiian Baked Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated..
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve..
recipe by Christina @cookpad