Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot. Once you've learned how to cook turkey legs in your crock pot, it will be an easy go-to weeknight meal! I've been making whole chicken in the slow cooker for years, but my mother makes turkey legs in the crock pot, and I found out recently that the sauce was a. Throw some turkey legs and veggies in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Turkey LegsRecipes That Crock. Turkey Legs, Italian Sausage and Potatoes in the Slow CookerEat at Home. Place turkey leg and dried peas in your slow cooker. You can make Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot
- You need 6 of turkey legs.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of poultry seasoning, divided.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 6 of 12×16 squares of foil.
It is always a good idea to "sort" your beans before adding to the pot. Hey Christy I usually cook my peas with smoked turkey leg and on the stove. This time, I'm using the same size crock pot as you. Great way to make Crock-Pot Turkey Legs.
Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot instructions
- Wash the turkey legs, and shake off excess moisture. Sprinkle each turkey leg with about 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper to taste. Wrap the leg tightly in aluminum foil. Repeat with remaining legs..
- Place the wrapped turkey legs into a slow cooker with no liquids or other ingredients. Set the cooker to Low, and cook until the meat is very tender, 7 to 8 hours..
Rub the turkey with olive oil, sprinkle with spices and cook!. Turkey comes out moist and flavorful! Sprinkle the spices over the skin of the turkey legs. A single layer on the bottom and then cross. SMOKED TURKEY LEGS * How to reheat pre-cooked Smoked Turkey Legs so they're fall-off-the-bone tender * OVEN or CROCKPOT ** just water needed ** Bonus Smoked Turkey Broth when they're done.