Ultra rich Chocolate Cake.
You can make Ultra rich Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultra rich Chocolate Cake
- It’s 150 grams of Sweetened chocolate.
- You need 70 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 10 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5 grams of ● Cake flour.
- You need 2 large of eggs' worth Egg white.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Cake base:.
- You need 70 grams of Biscuits or cookies.
- It’s 30 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 35 grams of Butter.
Ultra rich Chocolate Cake step by step
- Toast the walnuts lightly. Line the bottom of the cake pan with parchment paper. Do not grease it with butter. The cake will not come off. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Crush the cookies/biscuits and walnuts and mix them with the melted butter..
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl and melt them together either by immersing them in a water bath or by microwaving them. Once they've melted, sift in the ingredients marked with ● and mix it all together with a whisk..
- Add the granulated sugar little by little to the egg whites and whip them into a stiff meringue..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue you made in step 4 to the chocolate (step 3) and stir it in with a round motion using a whisk. Once you do this, the batter will separate and look dry and crumbly, with an oil-like appearance on top..
- Mix it well to emulsify it and create a glossy batter..
- Once it has become a glossy batter, add the rest of the meringue. Swap your whisk for a spatula and fold in the meringue with it while taking care not to crush the air bubbles..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Place the cake pan onto a sheet pan and submerge it in 2-3 cm of hot water. Bake the cake with the water for about 40 minutes..
- Once the cake is finished baking, do not remove it from the pan straight away. Once the pan has cooled enough to touch, place it and the cake in the fridge, and once it has cooled completely, remove the cake from the pan and cut it..
- Garnish the cake with as much cream or other topping as you like, and it's finished. This has a texture like rich ganache..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad