Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. This is a super simple cupcake recipe made in only one bowl. The cupcakes are moist and light with a mild chocolate flavor. I topped them with a vanilla buttercream frosting because I love the combo of chocolate and vanilla together.
Topped with some chocolate chips and more chocolate sprinkles. There is so much chocolate in this little wrapper! ALERT-This small batch cupcake recipe with rich swirls of piped chocolate ganache is for extreme chocolate lovers only! 😉. You can cook Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- It’s 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
Do you hide a bottomless love for chocolate desserts in your heart? Then these homemade chocolate cupcakes are for you! Small batch chocolate cupcakes, small batch vanilla cupcakes, a small batch of funfetti cupcakes, and more. Such a fun way to celebrate!
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Also, these recipes are perfect for kids birthday parties! Made using a few baking hacks, these Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes are the perfect easy chocolate cupcakes for when you just NEED a cupcake but not an entire batch! Sometimes you just want a little bit of cake, but don't feel like making a whole cake. This small-batch cupcake recipe makes exactly four perfectly adorable chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting. Since I posted my Small Batch Yellow Cupcakes, it's only fair to also post my Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes.