Snackbar Batch 2.
You can have Snackbar Batch 2 using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snackbar Batch 2
- It’s of Liquid part.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of organic molasses.
- You need 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2/3 cup of raisins.
- You need 2/3 cup of sliced dates candied.
- It’s 2-1/2 tablespoon of extra dark cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of craisins cherry juice infused.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Dry.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
- You need 1-1/2 ounces of roasted salted sunflower seeds.
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats.
Snackbar Batch 2 instructions
- Mix the liquid ingredients and heat incorporating well..
- Toast the pecans, walnuts, and oats..
- Mix all the ingredients. Press on a big pan covered with waxed paper sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Chill. I put mine in the freezer for an hour or so. Then cut into bars. Put into a ziploc bag till ready to eat..
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad