Easy Moist and Satisfying Chocolate Banana Muffins.
You can cook Easy Moist and Satisfying Chocolate Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Moist and Satisfying Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 75 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of ◎Almond flour (or cake flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- You need 50 grams of Butter or margarine.
- You need 30 ml of Heavy cream (or butter or margarine).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Rum (optional).
- It’s 1 medium of Banana.
- You need 30 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 30 grams of Walnuts (optional).
Easy Moist and Satisfying Chocolate Banana Muffins step by step
- Shift together the ◎ marked ingredients. Melt the butter in the microwave. Peel the banana and mash with the back of a folk. Chop the chocolate and banana into small pieces..
- In a bowl, beat the egg brought to room temperature and add the sugar. Beat until whitish and thick..
- Add melted butter, heavy cream and rum, then roughly combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour mixture..
- Add the banana, chocolate and walnuts all at once and combine. Using a spoon, drop the batter into the muffin tins and bake in a preheated oven at 170℃ for 35~40 minutes..
- If you are using a loaf pan or poundcake mold, line the pan with parchment paper and bake at 170℃ for about 40 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad