Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Whisk the almond milk and vinegar in a measuring cup and set aside for a few minutes to get curdled. This Almond Blueberry Vegan Cheesecake is super creamy, with a delicious blueberry jam swirled in.
They're fluffy, tender, soft and are pleasantly sweet. This stack is a bit fluffier (I played with the leavenings a bit more), a bit sweeter than my typical pancakes (I think it pairs well with the tart blueberries) and there's a hint of almond flavor thanks to. These cupcakes are chocolaty, fluffy, and flavourful with a hint of almond and vanilla. You can cook Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes
- You need 500 g (4 cups) of self-raising flour.
- You need 60 g (1/2 cup) of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 250 g (1 1/4 cups) of caster sugar.
- It’s 500 ml of (scant 2 cups) soya or rice milk.
- It’s 320 ml (11/3 cups) of light rapeseed or other flavourless oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of almond extract or flavouring (optional).
- It’s 100 g of (about 60) whole blueberries.
While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting. As I was making these cupcakes, I desperately wished I had some berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries. Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake with crunchy almond topping. This cake is, as usually, vegan, contains good ingredients, is easy to make and incredibly delicious!
Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line your muffin trays with cases..
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, ground almonds, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and caster sugar..
- Add the milk, oil, vanilla and almond extracts and, using a metal spoon, quickly mix everything together for about 10 seconds until the ingredients are just combined. Don’t mix the batter too much, it should still be a bit lumpy..
- Spoon the batter evenly into your muffin cases and drop the same amount of blueberries on to each muffin (about 5 for each very large muffin or 3 for each medium-sized one). The blueberries will sink into the batter when baking..
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes. Cool in the muffin trays on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer the muffins in their cases to the rack to cool completely..
Especially the blueberries in the cream layer and the crunchy almond topping soon conquered not only the heart of my mother, but also of. They are low in sugar and taste AMAZING! These Almond Flour Muffins are naturally gluten-free, while being quick and easy to prepare. I love that they are sweetened with just a touch of honey. Plus, these vegan blueberry muffins contain lots of delicious blueberries for a healthier snack.