You can cook Caramel Brownies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Brownies
- It’s of For the caramel:.
- It’s 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 60 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of For the brownie batter:.
- Prepare 80 grams of Caramel.
- Prepare 80 grams of White chocolate.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 80 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 2 grams of ●Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of Walnuts.
Caramel Brownies step by step
- Roast the walnuts in a 160°C oven for about 10 minutes. Chop very big pieces small..
- Make the caramel: Combine the sugar and water into a pan and simmer. When the color is about what is shown in this photo, turn the heat off and let it continue cooking in residual heat until it's the color you want. If it gets too dark, it will be bitter..
- Put the cream in a mug and microwave for about 40 seconds, and add to the pan..
- Mix well. The caramel sauce is done. Remove 80 g of the sauce into a bowl..
- Break up the white chocolate into the bowl with the hot caramel sauce, and mix until dissolved..
- Melt butter in the microwave or over a pan of hot water, and add to the caramel-chocolate mix..
- Add the beaten eggs → sugar → the sifted ● ingredients in that order, mixing between additions..
- Add the walnuts at the very end, and the batter is done..
- Pour the batter into a paper-lined cake tin, and bake at 170°C for about 20 minutes..
- Done. Let it cool down completely, and cut up as you like..
- This photo is from"Moist Rich Brownies" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145501-moist-rich-brownie.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad