Yoghurt brownies cupcake. These Fudge Brownies made with Greek Yogurt and have no butter, yet they are rich, indulgent, and so chocolatey! Try this healthier brownie to satisfy that chocolate craving! Get my new cookbook, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars here!
They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor! Yogurt Brownies, Healthy Yogurt Brownies, These Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies are so delicious that no one can tell they're healthy! You can have Yoghurt brownies cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- It’s 100 gr of butter.
- It’s 2 of white eggs.
- You need 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- It’s 125 of raw canne sugar.
- Prepare 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- You need 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- It’s 1 spoon of rice flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of rye flour.
- You need 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
This healthy brownie recipe is so easy to make. It only takes three ingredients making them perfect party food or snack ideas. When it comes to making these super easy brownie cupcakes the trick is all in how you bake them. Start by preparing a box of Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix according to the instructions.
Yoghurt brownies cupcake step by step
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
All that's left to do is to frost and decorate them anyway you like. I've used Greek Yogurt in my More Fudge Less Pudge Brownies, but I wanted to see how it would work in a regular brownie mix straight off of the shelf. I would say it worked out very well. I've seen a few variations on using Greek Yogurt in brownies, with some calling for nothing but yogurt and others calling for water and or eggs. Skinny chocolate brownies made with applesauce and Greek yogurt and are almost cupcake-like in texture.