Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole. The opinions stated are my own. You can swap out the broccoli for any frozen vegetables, and sometimes we use. Divide the cauliflower rice evenly into bowls and top with the ground turkey and broccoli mixture.
Cook quinoa as per package instructions. Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste). What makes this quick-cooking side dish really tasty is coating the broccoli and rice in a creamy cheese sauce. . . yum! You can have Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of cooked ground Turkey with 1/2 onion chopped.
- You need 1 bag of frozen broccoli (microwaved 3 minutes).
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice (I used white jasmine microwaved in bag).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of cream of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 box of stove top.
It's been a family favorite for years. This pilaf would be perfect paired with turkey or beef for your holiday dinner. Made from scratch without MSG, prepackaged sauces, or cream of anything soups, this dish is quick and easy and uses up that pesky leftover Turkey and maybe even some vegetables if you still have them laying around. Combine mixture with prepared rice then transfer to baking dish.
Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix turkey, rice, brocolli, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and cheese in 9 x 9 baking dish..
- Place dish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare stove top per box instructions.
- Remove dish and add stove top to top of dish. Bake and additional 5-7 minutes..
- Remove and let cool slightly and serve..
Bring to gentle boil and allow to thicken. Next, scoop out veggie mixture and spoon it evenly over. NOODLES: Beat eggs just till foamy. Add flour little at a time to a soft dough. Roll out (the secret to noodles is to roll them thin).