Healthy Custard Cream.
You can make Healthy Custard Cream using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Custard Cream
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 40 grams of Maple syrup (or honey).
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla extract.
Healthy Custard Cream step by step
- Put the egg yolk, maple syrup, and cake flour in a bowl. Add 1/3 of the soy milk, whisk, and add the rest of the soy milk..
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a pot, and turn on the heat. When it starts to bubble, simmer it for 5 minutes over low heat..
- When thickened, turn off the heat, and add vanilla extract..
- Transfer the mixture to a container. Tightly cover with plastic wrap so that it won't make a film on top. Then let it cool..
- I like spreading it on sliced bread..
- It's also delicious to put it in cream puffs..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad